- BB8 cake with pearls and lace for a girl thats a Star Wars fan
- cute baby boy onesie and mustache cookies
- the edible lace around the tarheel blue mothers day cake (and that rose!)
- teacups and teapots into lovely delicate little cookies
- thomas the tank engine cake
- those perfectly shaped purple orchids for a cake
- olympics cupcakes!
- jurassic park cake
- pretty little flowers for cupcakes
- linzer torte with freshly ground almonds, hazelnuts and homemade raspberry jelly to celebrate an 80th birthday!
She would love to provide you with a fresh, tasty and uniquely crafted cake made just for you, with regular flour or craft gluten free confections. Tara says, "As someone with Celiac Disease, I understand the importance of preventing cross-contamination in the kitchen and would like to help kids who cannot eat gluten have both a safe and fun specialty cake during their celebrations that everyone else will enjoy too!"
So check out Homemade Happy, and make your sweet tooth dreams a reality!