My mom Kathy, The Glass Lady, creates these beautiful glass Christmas trees up in her home studio up in the birthplace of real Christmas trees, Boone, North Carolina. She loves how the color sparkles in the light, and enjoys using dichroic glass the most. Dichroic glass is glass which displays two different colors by undergoing a color change in certain lighting conditions. You can really see the beauty in this short video.
- All sales are final and need to happen by the evening of Thursday, December 17th.
- First come, first served. So please PM me as soon as possible with the specific item numbers you want. The pictures might remain on this site even after sold so the only way to confirm an item is still available is by PM'ing me.
- Larger trees are all roughly 6" tall and 3" wide and cost $15.
- Smaller trees are roughly 3-4" tall and 1-2" wide and cost $12.
- Stars are roughly 6" in circumference and cost $18.
- Icicles are $5 for the short ones that range in size from 2.5 - 4".
- Longer icicles are $6 and are roughly 7-8".
- Some icicles are $7 because of their components, like dichroic glass.
- Payable via cash at delivery or paypal before delivery.
- Everything will be gift wrapped if you prefer, once you've checked it.